Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Take me home, concrete roads

5 more days until I am back to where I came from. A little sad and a little glad. But, I rather not blog about "my most memorable experience in Japan" because there are too many and are already overused in conversations. I have something better to talk about.

I had my hair cut. (But why?) I dislike my long and unruly hair. (Why had it cut in Japan?) I don't wanna look like Tom Hanks in Castaway when I meet my family and friends back home. (Oh, come on!) Don't come on me! (But, you look nicer with long hair.) That's what they all say, honey. (So, how does it look?) Pretty cool, if you ask me.

Here's a picture.


Until next time, stay safe!

Disclaimer: I heard that line(title) in one of Miyazaki's anime.