Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

i don't know you now

Why are you avoiding me? Don't you want to be friends with me anymore?

No, it's not like that. It's not like that, at all.

Then, why won't you pick up my calls? Why are you keeping quiet all of a sudden?

...

I don't understand. We're friends, right? Friends talk to each other. Why won't you talk to me?

There's nothing to talk about.

What do you mean there's nothing to talk about? You not talking is something that we should talk about? Are you in trouble? Are you unwell? What?

It's nothing like that.

Then, what is it?

I don't want you to trouble yourself with it.

But, we're friends. Friends help each other out.

You can't help me.

We won't know unless we try.

It doesn't matter. There's nothing you could do about it.

Of course there's nothing I could do about it, I don't even know what it is. Tell me, maybe you're wrong.

It doesn't work that way.

Well, it should. I don't understand why you're behaving this way. Was it something I did or didn't do?

It's not about you.

Then tell me what's it about?

...

We've been friends for so long. How come I don't know you right now?