Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Random I

This was simply historic. The last time I was in a bookstore with my dad was when I was little and I had an obsession for Enid Blyton's book. It was so adorable, my dad was kinda shy. He'd rather buy a book instantly without browsing through its content. So I had to ask the attendant to unwrap the book for him. I mean, if you're buying something, you need to know if it's worth buying of course.
This little precious bundle of love is Jada Kyra, my newborn niece (actually she wasn't newly born, her birthday; 20/07/2008). I went to see her the first time bringing Damo with me. Apparently, Jada likes my music, or at least I like to think so. She was making disgruntled sounds before I picked up the guitar and played HBKL. And the little sweetie kept quiet and just listened. It was funny the way her eyes were turned sideways to better see me sitting on the sofa to her right. The theory is that my sis, kak Juan went to see me perform at Laundry. Jada must have heard me while she was inside her mother's womb and liked what she heard. ;)