Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Flat batteries II

Will I ever learn? My pda went flat again. I'm not taking the whole blame to it. Honestly I didn't know what happened. One moment it was safely charging itself, and the next it went blank and I couldn't switch it on so I had to plug it into the electric cabel and see everything gone for the second time.

Gone were my pics that I haven't stored in the memory card, scribblings and doodlings of my two adorable nephews. Worst of all, my sms' from one particular person that I've been keeping for old time's sake is no longer in existence. Acat said that it'll be good for me. Make it a fresh start. But it's not like I've been spending hours reading and rereading them. It's got a sentimental value to it and yes I am sentimental. I like keeping things I don't really need just because I like having them. It's as simple as that.

There are always reasons for everything. Perhaps it's true that the flat batteries incedent happen every so often because I really need it. To remind myself how I was taking it for granted, not really making sure that it was properly charged and handled with care. Like people and we tend to take them for granted, perhaps machines have feelings too.

Poor baby, I'll take good care of you, I promise.