Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

home sweet home

So, I'm weeks into my semester break. (In simpler terms, it has been weeks since the last semester ends and I'm lounging around at home). I like being at home. I could not go out of the house for days and still be sane and happy. So, how do I spend my time at home huh?

A lot of time is spent on the guitar now. I mean, I'm not much of a guitar player but I hope to change that pretty soon. It's interesting to note how I have improved (even if it's little) from the videos I have posted on youtube in the past. I'm looking into writing more songs, I have sooo many things to talk about. I wish it's as easy as flipping a switch on.

Apart from that, I've been catching up on my reading. I could spend hours and hours with a book in my hand. Not that I'm a slow reader (at least I don't think I am). I just love books. Part of the objectives or goal for this break is to get my 2 nephews and niece to read. I have a plan and I will blog a whole entry about it later.

I may not look like it, but I'm actually a sucker for video games. This break has been devoted to completing as many online games as possible as well as NES games. I'm trying to complete Earthbound. It's been a while since I stopped playing it. But I'm moving into hardcore gamer mode already so it should take a couple of days more, if not less, provided that what I've written in paragraph 2 sticks.

And yes, how could I leave out my daily sudoku dosages? I loooove puzzles. Sudoku is probably one of the simplest puzzle to figure out compared to the rubic's cube. Khalil, my big bro, is the only one in my household that could finish the puzzle. I just don't understand how he does it. But I do know that he spent hours and hours of trying to figure out the pattern and all. I spent less than an hour and refuse to succumb to its evil powers.

Anyway, just sharing some stuff. ;)