Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear friends and family

Guess what! I've been chosen as one of the possible performers for UOX Play this 13 Dec on the Sungei Wang Rooftop. It's soooo cool, of course it'll be cooler if we do actually get to perform there. So, I need your help to land me the gig.

Please follow the following steps;

1) Sign up here to entitle yourself to vote.
2) Go here to vote for me. ;)
3) Receive my deepest and warmest gratitude.
4) Wait and pray for the best.


Wish me luck!


DISCLAIMER:

You can stop voting now. There has been one big misunderstanding. Apparently, I was a little behind with the whole voting thingy. You have voted at the wrong page, the real voting page has yet to be announced. Thank you for your votes thus far. I would appreciate it if you could vote again when the actual voting page is put up by the organizer.

More information regarding the event can be found here.

If I get the votes, then I'll be sharing the stage with indie bands; Butterfingers, Hujan, One Buck Short, Tempered Mental, Laila's Lounge, They Will Kill Us All and Bittersweet. That's just amazing... :o amamamamazzzzing...

I'll post the actual links when I can, so hang tied. ;p