Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Being dramatic

Patient: I don't understand doctor, I thought you said I was the picture of health.
Doctor: Yes, but the frame is bent, you see.


I should stop being so melodramatic and hopeless about the situation that I am in. Sure, it's terrible and if I could just grab anybody and be on my way happily ever after, I would. But, it doesn't work that way. It's a bit complicated. Things like this always happen for a reason, and I'm beginning to think that the reason is because I have always been so sure of myself and it's high time I learn the hard way.

Surprisingly, after my first entry. I feel a whole lot better. I even got feedback from a couple of friends who read them. Well wishers, mostly. How thoughtful! A friend even said he understands what I'm going through since he's also experiencing the same thing. He went for it, but it didn't turn out good. She's now with some guy. That's not very comforting, is it?

Oh, well. Life goes on. As much as I want to kick myself for feeling this way, cannot la, it'll hurt you know. Be positive, at least my options are open (and still limited).

I'll try not to be too mushy-mushy. I'll keep it to a minimum la from now on... if I can.