Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Spilled the beans...

Yup, I did it. I finally confessed the almost public information that I like Ali* or shall I say, A*.

How did he take it? Well, I'm not sure whether he took it well enough. But, yeah we're still friends. (I know, that's what they all say.)

And the award for the most heart stopping and nerve wrecking question of the year goes to...

"What if I say that I'm also attracted to you?"


What if? Oh, come on.. My dumb answer to supply for the not-so-intelligible question was, I'll jump off this cliff, happy at least.

It was weird. But, I know now that he likes me (as a friend, confirmed) but I guess I'll just have to wait for what time does best, which is at changing things.

Now I can get on with my life. Will I?

Way da go, A*..