Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Things to write about


"Don't worry about me, honey. I'm doing great."


What is it with having a list of things (or names) to do? Jotting down an ordered array of items, names or topics perhaps should be left to the organized, which means I can be excluded in that. However, since I haven't been writing anything substantive (oh, please humor me just this once) in a long time, a) I've been very busy with KLIMS b) no extra-effort on my part to get cracking, I found out that maybe it's time to organize certain aspects of my life. So, I took a pen and started to write;

List of things to blog about
(In no particular order of importance)

1) What actually happened in Langkawi and why I've been avoiding to comment on it apart from being too lazy.
2) My more-than-a-week of working experience in KLIMS, promoting rims and the occasional modelling, plus a number of job offers.
3) How I'm very disappointed with a no say in my debating career which could lead me to drop it anytime.
4) Being a part of the biggest and grandest theater production of the education faculty, an original plus musical endeavor which obviously requires me to sing and dance.
5) My love for motoGP and Valentino Rossi plus the craziest thing I did for him while I was in Kuantan that earned me a tan.
6) Why I consider myself to sometimes be out of place, in addition to being a geek, a bookworm and musically inclined.
7) On him (who else?) getting married and how I can definitely say that I have come to terms with it and have wrestled my demons long before I volunteered this info.
8) The possibility of graduating later than my friends even with my good CGPA, just because of a juicy opportunity.
9) Some guy.


So, there's my checklist for the time being. I'm hoping that now I've got it written neatly somewhere I won't forget to write about it. It seems easier now that I've got it figured out, I just have to find the time and patience to see it through, like every other thing I do.