- List of things to blog about
What actually happened in Langkawi and why I've been avoiding to comment on it apart from being too lazy.
- My more-than-a-week of working experience in KLIMS, promoting rims and the occasional modelling, plus a number of job offers.
How I'm very disappointed with a no say in my debating career which could lead me to drop it anytime. Being a part of the biggest and grandest theater production of the education faculty, an original plus musical endeavor which obviously requires me to sing and dance.
- My love for motoGP and Valentino Rossi plus the craziest thing I did for him while I was in Kuantan that earned me a tan.
Why I consider myself to sometimes be out of place, in addition to being a geek, a bookworm and musically inclined.
- On him (who else?) getting married and how I can definitely say that I have come to terms with it and have wrestled my demons long before I volunteered this info.
- The possibility of graduating later than my friends even with my good CGPA, just because of a juicy opportunity.
- Some guy.
(In no particular order of importance)
Item no 4 is no longer valid. Since there is a possibility that I won't be doing the musical after all.
Item no 3 doesn't matter anymore. As much as I tell myself that I'm sick and tired of the problems that are part and parcel of debating, I can't run away from the fact that I love the spirit of it, the excitement of getting your points across and convincing people. And no amount of crappy happenings could really sway me off it in the end.