Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Checklist 1

    List of things to blog about
    (In no particular order of importance)


  1. What actually happened in Langkawi and why I've been avoiding to comment on it apart from being too lazy.

  2. My more-than-a-week of working experience in KLIMS, promoting rims and the occasional modelling, plus a number of job offers.

  3. How I'm very disappointed with a no say in my debating career which could lead me to drop it anytime.

  4. Being a part of the biggest and grandest theater production of the education faculty, an original plus musical endeavor which obviously requires me to sing and dance.

  5. My love for motoGP and Valentino Rossi plus the craziest thing I did for him while I was in Kuantan that earned me a tan.

  6. Why I consider myself to sometimes be out of place, in addition to being a geek, a bookworm and musically inclined.

  7. On him (who else?) getting married and how I can definitely say that I have come to terms with it and have wrestled my demons long before I volunteered this info.

  8. The possibility of graduating later than my friends even with my good CGPA, just because of a juicy opportunity.

  9. Some guy.


Item no 4 is no longer valid. Since there is a possibility that I won't be doing the musical after all.

Item no 3 doesn't matter anymore. As much as I tell myself that I'm sick and tired of the problems that are part and parcel of debating, I can't run away from the fact that I love the spirit of it, the excitement of getting your points across and convincing people. And no amount of crappy happenings could really sway me off it in the end.