Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Otaku-Otome 230906


What a dream.. to be amongst my kindred spirits.


This is only a small portion of the line of people waiting to get inside. We were lucky to be in the middle, very lucky. It turns out that we were suppose to get tickets before we could line up for this. Good thing I managed to secure the line while my friends ran to get them. When we reached the entrance, I instantly forgot how long it took us to be there. It was that awesome.


One of the earliest "person" to greet me. Kawaii ne? I remembered my brothers playing bomberman when I was younger. This adorable character can be misleading because as the name suggests, blowing up things is what he does. Pretty violent for something so cute.


I lined up for about 30 minutes to play the multiplayer game of Coded Arms Assault. I've never been particularly interested in 'point-and-shoot' games, but what the heck. When it was my turn, I managed to knock people out a couple of times. My team won and I scored the highest overall. That's a very good example of beginner's luck.


I love MotoGP but the latest game on xbox 360 was a bit difficult for me. It has been a while since I played and it was showing with my tendency to kiss all the other racers and get them on their backs. I'm that bad. ;p


'Guess who?' This is one culture I would love to submerge in. They look so cool and outstandingly admirable, I could not help but feel envious. I would love to try cosplaying at least once while I'm here. The thing is I don't know which character I want to and can play as. One thing for sure, I don't see myself going to a salon for a haircut anytime soon. People here really take their hobby seriously, with the time and money spent just so they could look like their favorite characters. I might as well try to look better as myself than look good as someone else.