Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Friday, December 28, 2007

head games



The probability of you falling for me is zero or one. If I'm into sadomasochistic head games then what we're doing is sooo much fun. Every time you're around, I can't move away. I'll be there still. I'll find myself fall for you, again and again, crushing my will.

I am a mess. I am depressed from missing you like I do. I am distressed. I am obsessed with making you want me too.

The possibility of me letting you leave is rather far-fetched. If you're into sadomasochistic head games then you should know that we're perfectly matched. Every time you turned me down, I won't walk away, despite your goodwill. You'll find your self worth sucked dry, again and again. Enjoy the thrill.

I am a mess. I am depressed from missing you like I do. I am distressed. I am obsessed with making you want me too.

This doesn't make sense. I'm already dense from figuring you out like I do. I am a mess. I am obsessed with wanting you.

Words and music by Ana Raffali (anaraffali muzik ent.)

UPDATED : 26/2/08