Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

buses and trains

I’m on my break and I’m only one semester away from graduation, hopefully. I’m moving back in with my parents since I won’t be staying near campus anymore. My roomies are already done with their degree which means I’ll be on my own for my final semester. And honestly, I don’t feel like going through the process of finding new roommates. So, we agreed that I should commute. I kind of like riding the buses and trains to get to places. You see so many things everyday.

It kinda gets on my nerve to see inconsiderate people hogging onto seats when people more deserving are left standing uncomfortably. That’s why, at times I rather stand. Often times, I’m really vocal about it. So don’t be surprised if I ask you to give up your seat to the poor parents struggling with little kids or to the fella with the walking stick.