Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Johney Honey

It's nice to have your birthday with family

I went to stay over my J-family's place in Tanashi for a birthday celebration. I love them, they really made me feel like I'm part of their family. Anyway, I got the halal chicken from Ameyoko and made Ayam Goreng Kunyit as promised. Hitomi loved it, I wish I had made more.

Cultural exchange


Sushi and Ayam Goreng Kunyit, side by side. Something you don't quite get to see so often. Anyway, they made plenty of Japanese dishes for me of which I would definitely try out and tell you all about it. One thing about my J-family is that they are so thoughtful. I got some winter accessories as birthday gifts and they are so nice and warm and soft.

Getting ready for winter


I bet now you're wondering where does the title of this entry fit in. Right about here..



Ladies and gentlemen, meet my new honey. こちらは ジョニさん です。 わたし の ジョニさん が しんせつ と すてきい ですよ。