Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meant for me

Ever since that concert I noticed how I'm beginning to love singing again. I mean, I don't usually sing because I was being considerate to my neighbours but nowadays I'd sing out loud anytime.

Of course, they would prefer my singing then my whistling, which is a different story to tell. I can't whistle, so Mark and a few other friends tried to teach me. I've been practicing my whistling quite often enough to make them regret teaching me in the first place. But, now that things are different, I bet they welcome the change, if not it'll be Jingle Bells or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, badly tuned.

Anyway, I made a short videoclip. I love this song.



DISCLAIMER: I made a couple of lyrical mistakes, sowreee..
P/S; I don't want to get back with you, honey. I just wanna sing like I do.