Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

picture me

I took this picture quiz on facebook. Basically, you are asked to choose one among a set of pictures to describe or symbolize the words given. I made my selection and here is the result;

Temperament
Idealist
You are the quintessential dreamer - spending more time thinking about the possibilities that the world holds for you, rather than your reality. You don't settle for anything less than what you truly desire and you work very hard. You tend to live in every place except the present - you are prone to daydreaming about the future and re-thinking the choices you made in the past. Sometimes you get overly caught up in your thoughts.
Interests
Simple
You are continually pursuing a simpler and less complicated life - you don't allow yourself to fall victim to all of the "should do's" that society continually bombards you with. You are thoughtful about your life choices and think in terms of yourself, others and the world in which we live. You have a great sense that we are part of something much bigger and we must be good to others, if we want others and the world to be good to us.
Amusement
Adventurous
It's a good thing that you are filled with energy and ambitions (that others sometimes find exhausting) because you're continually looking for a new adventure and exciting experience. You struggle with a continual feeling of restlessness which constantly pushes you to the next level of excitement. Once you have accomplished one thing, you are eager to accomplish something more exciting, riskier and distinguishable.
Passion
Physical
You are a cuddle bug - from a warm hug shared with your best friend to steamy sex with your partner, you enjoy every bit of human contact that you can get. You demonstrate your love for others most fluidly through physical one-on-one contact and you feel the most loved when you are being touched. You feel disconnected when you are physically isolated from others. You're a people person and a lover of all things human.







I've always been idealistic, I suppose. And I would never settle for anything less than what I thought I deserve. ;p







My mom always tells me to be a good girl. That's why I would treat people kindly as I would want them to treat me. ;)






Well, I am spontaneous and tend to think on my feet when it comes to making intuitive decisions (not really sure what that means).








I suppose since I'm expressive and all, that should be understandable. I love hugs. ;)