Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dinner at 1am



I think I may have found a new love.

Well, I've always known that if I were to put my heart into it then it will always turn out good. It did. I was surprised that my American friends all thought it was delicious, as if they were some Malaysian favorites. The truth is, I kinda made em up.

Ana's secret recipe

1. Onion
2. Red & Yellow(?) Pepper
3. Garlic
4. Sesame Sauce
5. (?) Sauce
6. Assorted fishcake/balls
7. Salt
-Heat the oil in a pan, and cook the onion, garlic, and red & yellow pepper. Mix in the sauces. Stir in the fishcake/balls. Continue cooking until you think it's alright.

Ana's Tuna Sandwich/Pizza

1. Tuna
2. Tartar Sauce
3. (?) Sauce
4. Onion
5. Potato Chips
6. Butter
7. Bread
8. Cheese

-Cook tuna with onion, tartar sauce and a lil bit of that (?) sauce until it's not too soggy. Crush potato chips into pan and mix em well. Spread butter on both sides of a bread, put the tuna on it, top it with cheese and toast it.

*(?) sauce - I have yet to find out what it's called.

If I ever made em again, I'll make sure to snap some photos of em. ;)