Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

c for cats

I am a cat person. I loooove cats, I could relate to them really. They are fiercely loyal and affectionate. I think if I was an animal, I'd be a cat. By nature, I am intensely curious.

I've been googling around to see whether my name is mentioned anywhere and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that a number of people have been kind enough to write some rather nice and encouraging comments, be it in their fotopages or blogs. I have compiled a few links and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for taking interest in my music. You are too kind and I really do appreciate the support. ;D

YouTube Profiles: Little Miss Ana (Musician) By: Michael Jung

The gem that is Malaysian By: SISUAHLAI

Pagi: Farid kawin, petang: rakan muda. 29122007 By: keriangandunia ikwan

Reka @ Layar Tanchap By: sifoo.com

Nightingale... By: doopy81

The Underground Music Scene By: Zalikha

Untitled Document By: webmaster@arcticbit.net

Meow meow..