Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

d for dark chocolates

If there’s anything in this world that I do believe (wholeheartedly) contain a bit of magic that would be Beryl’s Black Bitter Chocolate.

I was having a rather difficult day today, despite the fun that I had in class with the kids. Let’s just say, I am disenchanted. I waited and waited for the moon to fall into my lap, but he was fast asleep all day, naturally.

So, what does little Ms. Ana do to cheer herself up?

Apart from grabbing Mr. Johney Honey, the love of her life, she devours Mr. Beryl Black and swallows Mr. Sparkling Ribena, her constant lovers.

And they work wonders, I’m telling you. I am willing to let everything slide, to have the spell put back on me in full. To forgive (although maybe not forget entirely) and forgo my sense of self-importance.

If only the moon really wanted to fall into my lap in the first place. If only the moon would just give me a call.

Yup, Beryl’s Black Bitter Chocolate works wonders, and wonders may not necessarily be good for your mental health.