Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

z for zoo

"do you know zoo negara?"

That's my default question in giving directions to my house. I'm not bad with directions, I'm just lousy at providing them. This could be because I don't drive, thus I take the streets for granted.

I had a dream that I went to the zoo, at least that's where I think I was.

zoo [zoo]
(plural zoos)
noun
1. park displaying live animals in enclosures: a park where live wild animals from different parts of the world are kept in cages or enclosures for people to come and see, and where they are bred and studied by scientists
2. chaotic place: a place characterized as being full of noisy obstreperous people creating confusion and disorder (informal)
[Mid-19th century. Shortening of zoological garden ]

Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Come to think of it, most of my dreams tend to revolve around no2.