Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Look what I found out




ColorQuiz.comAna took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs a change in her circumstances or in her rela..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




You should try it. It's freakingly coincidental.

Here's how;

Your Existing Situation
Works well in cooperation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

I've been doing a lot of group works lately. Try not to get into other people's nerves although I'm beginning to doubt that, due to a little bit of my perfectionist streak. I usually let them have their way if it's not that important. It's hard when you're constantly being misunderstood. But, lately I've been having some quality time with my gal pal, Faizah. She would listen to me ramble about stuff I haven't talk about here n vice versa. Even though I feel that she may not understand me sometimes, she accepts.


Your Stress Sources
Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. She is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that she can obtain what she needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

Yup, have been very busy doing assignments and all that. Trying very hard to minimize the workload, so very not nice. I've so many other things I want and have to do that it's no wonder I haven't been doing much reading for debate. We have Royals and Worlds selection this week, and I haven't the slightest clue of what's going on. Wish I could just give up all of my obligations, turn the lights out and dream away.


Your Restrained Characteristics
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.
Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Am I? To quote a line from my drama presentation this 21st, "Aw... Where's my prince when I need him?"


Your Desired Objective
Needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.

That's self-explanatory. I'm hoping for one particular person to fall from the sky.


Your Actual Problem
The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond her capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. She reacts by seeking outside confirmation of her ability and value in order to bolster her self-esteem. Inclined to blame others so that she may shift the blame from herself. Anxiously searching for solutions and prone to compulsive inhibitions and compulsive desires.

That is so true. I don't think my grades this sem is going to be that great. If only we were given more time. If only the lecturers were more clear cut on how they want things to be done instead of just expecting us to pull out something academically outstanding from our hats. We don't even have hats! I could have done better.


Your Actual Problem #2
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.

Like I said, I can't wait till the sem's over. Next time, I know better.

Wish I could say the same thing for paragraph four.

Tough!