Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Color Quiz II




ColorQuiz.comAna took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious rela..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




It's time for that quiz again. The last time I did it, it was so freakingly fun that I decided to have a go at it again. So let's see what's up now.

Your Existing Situation
The existing situation contains critical or dangerous elements for which it is imperative that some solution be found. This may lead to sudden, even reckless, decisions. Self-willed and rejects any advice from others.


Yeah, whatever that has happened required me to make a decision. Should I stay rooted on my old mindless beliefs or re-evaluate my current position? I chose the latter so that I could achieve my purpose on Earth, which is I believe, to be happy with who I am and what I do. I must agree that I am stubborn at times and most people would say that I never listened. The thing is, I do accept what others have to say, but only in my own time. I can't be forced to swallow the stuff that I do not agree at first, but given the right discovery, I'll usually realize it in the end.

Your Stress Sources
Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved--that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, she pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting her nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels she can only be at peace when she has finally reached her goal.


That basically sums up my obsession with that particular person. I've always believed that there are more to it than meets the eye. Like the feelings I have for him would be totally pointless if it's not dealt seriously enough. I didn't want it to be trivial because it was really crucial to me. Like a crossroad I have to take that would determine what I would dream from there. And as mentioned, I was in the risk of loosing myself in the crazy pursuit of making him mine. When all I really wanted was not to own him, not at all, but to never ever loose the kind of happiness we share every time we're having fun together. I'm glad to say that I'm happier now than I have ever been particularly at the start of these whole ramblings about the one guy that was supposed to make me happy. I've realized that I don't need a person that can make me happy, I just need a person that I am happy just being with. This is where my soul mates step in.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to her.
Feels that she cannot do much about her existing problems and difficulties and that she must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.


Like I said, there's nothing much I could do except to accept things as they are. I am a bit softhearted, you see. There's that sex bit again, guess certain things never change.

Your Desired Objective
Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is a love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.


Notice that there is no jealousy, envy, possessiveness. That is the kind of perfect relationship I am aiming for. The kind that is built on unconditional love without fear of being rejected and played by. If I were to get hooked up with anybody in the future, it would be because we don't need each other to be happy, but by us being together, we are at our happiest. Respect is the word people, he would respect who I am and the way that I am and would never think of changing me(as I would do the same thing.) And even if I were to change, it would be because I want to and not because I feel obligated to do so. The love that I want is the one where my part of the relationship is to make sure that my responsibilities are met and I can be happy with what I have, his part of the deal is no less different. Sounds pretty impossible? This is where the old cliché comes in.

Your Actual Problem
Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling her to free herself of the worry that she may be prevented from achieving all the things she wants.


What have I been telling you? No worries, I am happy with the choices that I made just recently, I've accepted things as they are. And please take note that I am glad that of all men that could have made me realize the things that I know now, I'm glad it's him. What we have, the unconditional love that I have for him that is without any expectations, or obligations and obsessions is truly the best thing that could have ever happened. I'm so relieved that I get to see how just by being with him, without ever making him mine, has always made my heart sing. And my heart will continue to sing every time we see each other again because happiness is when you yourself decide to be happy.