Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Psycho Project III



Two weeks ago I dragged Justynn in for the Saiko photography project. This time the supposed theme that I was aiming for was innocence, and Naim (palancut.deviantart.com) was my photographer. They thought of picking one model per one photographer so I got Naim, he's one heck of a good guy in his field.

So I wore a white summer dress and started posing for my very own photographer. It was like before but even more fun. The setting was in this huge unfinished house (more like a mansion to me) with lotsa windows and superb lighting. I think I like this setting much better because its not like the last Goth adventure with me tied to a rope from God knows where.

I'm not exactly sure if I managed to pull off the innocence thingy but I guess its more of the look of a kind of sorrowful longing or lost love. I feel sad when I look at the shots because when they were taken, I know I really placed myself to feel all the sadness in the world, or at least a really big quarter of it, or maybe just a little small sum.

If I were to become a singer and come out with an album. I'll definitely use the pictures taken then for my singles. I've got a couple of ideas for song titles already.

"Needless longing"


Inflatable by palancut

I have a feeling that it's called inflatable because my face is bloated like a balloon.


"Leave a scar"


grrrr by palancut

This is wicked. The white spot is actually reflected light from the window pane.

"Let me go"


untouched by palancut

I love this one because of the focus on the hand with the wire. Man, it was practically digging into my skin, but it turned out good after all.

If you would like to see more, please visit http://palancut.deviantart.com (Free Ad)

I'm not sure why I enjoy having my pictures taken, I don't consider myself to be sooo vain (then again what narcissistic, shadow-hugging, mirror-kissing girl would admit that), but it fascinates me how the human emotion can be summed up in what particular shot. I love to investigate the effect of that on people.