Philosophical cow dung on the life of little Ms. Imperfectly Fine.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ezra Amin

I used to have (still do actually) this huge crush on a model, I call him the hotlink guy. He's so gorgeous! I think it was in 2001 or 2002 that I saw his add in Galaxie and I was like, "Oh my God! Yum yum...”

I was thinking about him just now and so I keyed in his name and found out that he was actually one of CLEO's 50 most eligible men for 2002. This is from tm net.


|Ezra Passardi Amin| 25 | Leo | Inline skater


He's hot!! So, I've been trying to find out about this guy for so long. It was not until last year that a friend of mine said that his name is Ezra Amin and he lives in Subang Jaya. I tried to look him up on the internet before, but I suppose I wasn't looking hard enough. Or perhaps I've still yet to master the art of stalking a guy, which would then add to my extra-curricular activities. Funny spending weekends crouching behind a bush with a pair of binoculars, sipping coffee with extra caffeine. Might as well bring a blanket and some night vision gear if you decide to spend the night.

Anyway, I was thinking (man, it's becoming a habit). If it's possible to actually go out into the real world and find him like they do in the movies. Wouldn't it be interesting? I'm sure most of the population on Earth have had some sort of a celebrity crush, and out of the majority, how much would actually make the effort to give it a shot? I know Antonio Banderas had a crush on Melanie Griffith when he came to America, and look at him now, married with kids to the love of his life. But then again, not everybody is as hot as dear lovely Antonio.

Which brings me to this question, if I were to pull off something like that and really find him, what the heck am I suppose to do next? I'd imagine myself standing in front of him with a tiddly-dee look in my face, arms outstretched, drooling, "I can't help it... it's sooo beautifuuul..."

Oh, that's just the hotlink guy, I hate to think what I would do to Vale. Actually, there are plenty of things I would love to do to Vale. But lets not discuss it here, shall we. I might get ideas.

So, although I have so many crushes, that don’t necessarily mean that I'm the type who chases around everything I fancy. (actually I do, but very discreetly it's almost untrue). But I love having that feeling of hopeless adoration on someone who is ten times worthy of such affection from a girl unworthy of him, or at least you think he is. It brings a sense of excitement like falling in love, only this time it's perfectly harmless because you realistically don't have that much expectation in it. So when you have nothing to expect, you won't get hurt if nothing ever happens.

The downside is, sometimes you wish that something does happen.